- 8″ to 24″ Pipe Range – All Schedules
- Tube sizes 6.813″ Min ID to 24″ Maximum OD with standard mandrel
- Wall thickness up to 2.34″(59.4mm)
- Counterbore pipe & tubing with ID range of 8.5″(216.00mm) to 24″ (609.6mm)
- Material Cutting Capability : Mild steels, chrome steels (Rc 35 max), stainless steel, copper-nickel alloys and aluminum without limitations except size and wall thickness as above. Inconel and some other high temperature alloys may require special procedures as a function of wall thickness and type of end preparations.
- Single Point Extension Capability
- Bevelling 7″(177.8mm) to 42″ (1066.8 mm) at 37-1/2 °
- Feed Travel 5″ (127.0mm) nominal (radial)
- Feed : 8 Selectable positions.
- Alignment when used in Conjunction with 224B Miter Head Mandrel
- Angular ± 5°
- Offset ± 0.19″ (4.83mm)
- Miter Mandrel, 7″ID through 24.25″” ID (177.8 through 616.0mm)
- Bevel, Counterbore, Face, ID Chamfer, Flange Face
- Versatile Mounting Options
- Weight 420 lbs (190 kg)