Mark V Argweld Weld Purge monitor sensors are still available but life of sensors is not guaranteed.
Mark IV and Mark III Purge Monitors are also obsolete
The PurgEye 100 has the following distinct advantages over the obsolete Argweld Mark V Purge Monitor.
• Push button ‘Auto Calibration’ feature
• Low Battery Indicator
• Low Sensor Indicator
• Enlarged Screen and Larger Digits
• Tripod Mount
• Increased Sensor Reading Range
• Improved Wrist and Neck Carry Strap
• Protective Rubber Housing (optional accessory)
• Automatic Sleep Mode when not in use
• Leak-Tight Stainless Steel Probe and Gas Hose Asssembly
• Improved Quick connect/disconnect Fittings for gas purge tubing
This very affordable hand held instrument is a must for every construction site and pipework fabrication facility around the World.
[pdf-embedder url=”https://justram.ca/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/JEI-PurgEye-Family-Table-API-WEB-P.pdf” title=”JEI PurgEye Family Table API-WEB-P”]
All Weld Purge Monitor® manufactured by Huntingdon Fusion Techniques HFT® are internationally recognised as premier day to day Weld Purge Monitor® and have become standard oxygen measuring instruments in the industry.
The Company has continued to innovate year by year bringing to the market place a complete family of weld purge monitoring instruments for other materials including duplex, nickel and cobalt steels, titanium and other reactive alloys.