204B Bevelmaster – Tri Tool
204B Bevelmaster is an ID Mount portable lathe system for bevelling, facing and counterboring the ends of pipe or tubing in preparation for welding. The head is sealed to protect the inner components. The solid milled body has a heavy duty gear set and tapered roller bearings for reliability. A tool steel mandrel and durable hardened steel mounting blocks provide positive grip and the 1.5″ feed length is perfect for deep counterboring and additional accessories.
- 1.25″ ID to 4″ (31.75 to 114.3mm) Pipe Range
- Optional Mandrel ID Range, .610″ to 1.25″ ID (15.5 to 31.7mm)
- In-Line Feed
- Flange Facing Attachment, 1.50″ to 14.0″ OD (38.1 to 355.6mm)
- Elbow Mandrel, 1.00″ to 4.50″ ID (2.54 to 355.6mm)
- Pneumatic Motor (55 cfm (26L/s) at 90psi (621kPa air supply)
- Bevel, Counterbore, Face, ID Chamfer, Flange Face
- Weight 18 lbs (8.16kg)
- Mandrel Shaft head treated to Rc 50 for maximum strenth & to minize wear damage.
- Heavy duty tapered mandrel and spindle bearings.
- Mandrel shaft seals to keep coolants out of the gears.
- Heat treated mandrel mounting blocks for increased life & secure mounting.
- The Model 204B BEVELMASTER™ System comes complete with:
Model 204 B Sub-Assy
Head Kit, 4” Dia. w/cam
Air Motor Assy.
Jaw Block Set