Boilermaster features a head that is sealed to protect inner components and a solid milled body houses a heavy duty gear set with tapered roller bearings for reliability. The tool steel mandrel and durable hardened steel mounting blocks provide maximum grip on water walls and boiler pipes making this machine the best choice for boiler construction and maintenance.
Specially designed for 1/4” to 4” boiler pipe machining where its right-angle feed makes it easier to work in confined spaces. It features a powerful 1.5 HP motor and its compact cutting head accepts standard and wedge-lock bits for heavyduty use. A sealed head protects
inner components and the milled body houses strong gears with tapered roller bearings for total reliability. The tool steel mandrel and
durable hardened steel mounting blocks provide maximum grip on water walls and pipes making this machine the best choice for boiler construction and maintenance.
BOILERMASTER is essentially a Model 204 that has been configured with a rachet feed and features most desirable for use in
boiler pipes, water walls, and headers. A full complement of optional accessories are available for each model.
- 1.25″ ID to 4″ (31.75 to 114.3mm) Pipe Range
- Wall Thickness 0.531” (13.49mm)
- Option Mandrel ID Range, .610” to 1.25” ID (15.5 to 31.7mm)
- Ratchet Feed System
- Rugged Tool Steel Mandrel
- Mandrel Shaft Seal
- Wedge Lock Bits
- Pneumatic Motor 1.5 HP (55 cfm (26L/s) at 90 psi (621 kPa) air supply)
- Bevel, Counterbore, Face, ID Chamfer, Flange Face
- Preparation on mild, chrome, stainless, copper-nickel alloy
- Special procedures for: inconel, other high temp alloys
- Weight 18 lbs (8.16 kg)