Tri Tool’s new weld coupon machine is built around the rugged and dependable Model 208B BevelMASTER® and incorporates a strong, integral base stand for bench top mounting.
The CouponMASTER welding coupon cutting tool is the perfect solution for union halls, colleges, and trade schools where high numbers of coupons are utilized for basic welding training and for qualification of welders using heavy wall pipe.
Whether you decide to purchase factory length piping to produce weld test coupons with a cutting and beveling operation, or you prefer to purchase pre-cut and beveled weld test coupons, the CouponMASTER weld coupon cutting machine can produce an attractive return on investment by reusing and reclaming post-welded training or test coupons.
- Built around the powerful BevelMASTER Model 208B ID mounted beveling machines for maximium performance, precision and durability
- Included mandrels offer a super wide cutting range:
- 1.63″ to 8.63″ ID (standard mandrel – PN 06-0499)
- 1.503″ ID (2″ XX super coupon mandrel – PN 06-0557)
- Easy set-up, operation, and size change-over for rapid repeatable results you can depend on
- Counterboring determined by pipe size and schedule
- Each weld coupon machine comes with a premium 37.5° Durabit® 5 beveling bit
- All other performance and cutting specifications are based on the high performance Model 208B