Tube Leak Testing Guns Model 160
Tube Leak Testing Guns provide early detection of leaking tubes in heat exchangers, boilers and condensers is essential to avoiding costly downtime. Rapidly detect leaks while providing a safer environment for plant personnel. Innovative patent-pending gripper design provides increased operator safety. Operates with compressed air.
A quick, easy, and in-expensive tool to detect pin hole leaks in heat exchanger and condenser tubes.
Detecting Tube Leaks in Air Cooled Heat Exchangers or Fin Fan Coolers
We can supply special accessories to detect leaks in Air Cooled Heat Exchangers (ACHE) or Fin Fan coolers.
If you suspect leaks in the Tube to Tube Sheet Joint use our G650 Vacuum Tube Testing Guns
G160 Set include
- Injection & Plugging Tools with analog gauges
- Support Tube Assemblies (GSA-1611 & GSA-1612)
- Wrench & Seal Sizing Gauge
- Impact-resistant Case
- Guns available with Digital Gauges as optional
- Extended length Support Tube Assemblies available 1ft -4ft lengths.
- Accessories required for ACHE Fin Fan Coolers available.
Tube Size Range
- 0.49” – 1.11” (12.4mm – 28.2mm). GSA-1611 and GSA-1622 Support Tube assemblies to cover this range supplied.
- Optional Support Tube Assemblies – 0.28” – 1.81” (7.1mm – 46.0mm)
- Patent-pending gripper design requires less operator force
- Interchangeable Seal & Washer sets are size specific per tube ID
- Ergonomic design with push button activated air injection valve
- Durable corrosion resistant powder coated finish
- Lightweight aluminum construction (1.9 lbs. / 0.9 kg ea.)
- Fully protected gauges – analog & digital available.
- Gauges with housing offer imroved visibility
- Neoprene seals to be purchased separately for tube size being tested
G Series Seal Sizing Chart