Part Number : GSV-2500
Description : G-250 test gun package (with support rods)
Tube I.D. Range (inches (mm)) : 0.28 – 1.45 (7.1 – 36.8)
Gun Set Neoprene Seal and Washer Sets Part Number:
- GSV-S-N for 0.28″ – 0.69″ ( 7.1mm – 17.5mm) I.D. tubes. 1/2″ 8 BWG – 7/8″ 15 BWG.
- GSV-L-N for 0.64″ – 1.45″ ( 15.5mm – 36.8mm) I.D. tubes. 7/8″ 16 BWG – 1 3/8″ 24 BWG.
- GSV-L-N-SP0501 for 1.49″ – 2.50″ ( 37.8mm – 63.5mm) I.D. tubes.
- G-250 seal and washer set contains two seals and four washers.
- For seal sizing and part numbers for applications in SWG, metric or other tube sizes, contact us.
- Optional seal material: fluoroelastomer.
- Optional digital vacuum gauge available.
- Plant air supply between 40 and 125 psi (2.7 to 8.6Bar)
- Air supply flow rate greater than 5 SCFM (2.36lps)
Specify the following information when ordering:
- Tube OD and wall thickness
- Tube length, tubesheet face-to-face dimension
- Number of tubes to be tested
- Length or depth of any channel head or header box present
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Two sizes of seals: The G-250 Set is supplied with two sizes of interchangeable conical neoprene Seal and Washer Sets and a compact toolbox.
- Tube sizes for testing: The Seals and Washer Sets allow the G-250 to be utilized to test heat exchanger tubes ranging from 0.28″ to 1.45″ (7.1mm to 36.8mm) ID.
- High strength alloy: The G-250 Gun are machined form high strength aluminum alloy reducing the fatigue associated with heavier testing equipment.
- Light Weight: Each G-250 Set weighs less than 2.5 lbs (1.1kg).