Specify the following information when ordering:
- Tube OD and wall thickness
- Number of tubes to be tested
- Tube pitch and spacing (if known)
- Length or depth of any channel head present
FEATURES & BENEFITS
G-650 Vacuum Joint Testing Gun
- Manufacturers or Retubing: Ideal for heat exchanger manufacturers or companies performing re-tubing operations.
- Easy to detect leaks: Seals the tube ID and along the tube sheet face, then evacuates the tube end at the joint. A loss of vacuum indicates a leaky tube joint.
- Uses standard air supplies: Operates on standard plant air supplies from 40 to 125 psi (2.8-8.6 bar).
- A highly efficient venturi creates 21-24 in-Hg (707 to 808 m Bar) vacuum on an inlet air supply of 100 psi (6.8 Bar) and 10 SCFM.
- Interchangeable Manifolds, Seal and Washer Sets: This allow the G-650 to test tube-to-tube sheet joints on 3/8″ OD to 1-1/4″ (9.53 mm to 31.75 mm) OD tubes sizes from 0.280″ to 1.230″ (7.11mm to 31.24 mm) I.D. The larger G-650A Joint Testing Gun will accommodate 1-1/2″ to as large as 2-1/2″ tube sizes.
- Compliant with several QA Systems, including; ANSI N45.2, 10 CFR 50 App. B, and 10 CFR 21. Manufactured in an ISO 9001:2015 registered facility