Double Block & Bleed Isolation and Testing with GripTight Safety
Now available in a three port design!
The GripTight® Isolation Plug revolutionizes isolation and testing of pipe connections by providing unique safety features. The GripTight Isolation Plug allows an operator to positively isolate and monitor potentially explosive vapors during “hot work”, then effectively hydrotest the new weld connection with one easy to use tool.
The dual cavity port design allows water to be introduced to the section between the seals through the fill port while air is simultaneously evacuated through the vent port – creating an air-free barrier between the hot work and residual upstream gases.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Aluminum / Steel Construction: Reduces weight
- 1.5:1 Safety Factor
- Reduces NDE: Uses less than a gallon of water, reducing waste and treatment expense
- Test Pressure: 2250 PSI (155 Bar)
- Upstream Pressure: Up to 1500 PSI (103 Bar)
- Monitor: Isolation zone and upstream pressure
- Sizes 3/4” (DN20) to 24” (DN600) NPS: Larger sizes available on request
- Minimizes risk of accidental blowout/expulsion due to improper use or unexpected upstream pressure