High Lift Flange Weld Test Plugs – Quickly test flange weld joints
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Fast, Easy Installation and Testing.
- Faster Pipe Repairs and Retrofits.
- Improved Seal-to-Pipe Clearance: Plug can be easily installed and removed, even where there is severe weld protrusion.
- Reduces NDE.
- Low Water Requirements: Results in less waste water.
- Safe: A minimum of 1.5:1 safety factor.
- Rugged: Heavy-duty construction.
- Segmented Compression Tube: Allows adjustment of seal installation depth.
- Versatile: Seal and washer sets easily change to accommodate different pipe schedules.
- Ported Center Shaft: Permits monitoring of downstream pressure of inert gas rejection.
- Super Stock: Sizes from 3/4″ to 12 ” are available for same day or next day shipment.
- Seal Materials: Urethane Standard.
- Quality Assurance System: Manufactured under a Quality Assurance Program certified to ISO 9001:2015 and several U.S. nuclear industry standards including ANSI N45.2, NQA-1, 10CFR 50 Appendix B, and 10CFR 21.