[pdf-embedder url=”https://justram.ca/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/JEI-Light-Duty-Inflatable-Bladders.pdf” title=”JEI Light Duty Inflatable Bladders”]
- Industrial Ballistic Nylon Outer Ply
- Smallest deflated size to install through tiny openings
- Higher pressure and more robust than typical “Gas Plugs”, Type C Canvas covered bags or Rubber bungs
Most sizes afford easy placement by one man. Flexibility allows Multi-Size plugs to navigate through small hot tap or branch pipe into large pipeline; then inflate with air or water.
Typically used for plugging or testing of pipelines especially when there is small-restricted access. The Light duty Multi-size plug is the most flexible plug on the market; it has the greatest multi-size range and will conform to almost any pipe configuration. The small-deflated diameter and flexibility allows insertion and removal through a manhole for plugging otherwise inaccessible pipelines. No shelf rot like rubber plugs.
Download our product selection chart below.
- High Strength Flexible Materials: Plugs are generally made from Ballistic Nylon – many other materials available.
- Multi-Size plugs may be used in any pipeline larger than the deflated diameter. Allow for some seepage in smaller size pipelines
- Most sizes are available for prompt shipment.
- Light Weight: Allows one person insertion for most sizes and applications.
- Diver Friendly: Small deflated size allows removal of air for easier insertion under water.
- Higher Head Pressure: All inflation pressure is applied to the inside wall of the pipe through the plug. Molded rubber plugs require much of the inflation pressure just to expand the plug.
- Flexibility: Deflated plug easily navigates bends and small openings. A 72” Multi-Flex™ plug may be inserted through a 7” opening!
- Custom Configurations: Custom Flexible and Rigid Plugs have been manufactured for many high temperature and severe chemical applications.