- Base Machine
- Motor Control Box
- Electric Torch Arm
- Torch Holder
- Torch Support
- Hose Support
- 74inches / 1880mm long Safety Strap for up to 24 inches / 610mm pipe
- Two (2) Snap Hooks
- Protective Leather Cable Sleeve
- Service Keys
- Storage Box
- Parts and Operating Manual.
- Machine cutting torch
WARNING: THE FOLLOWING MAY VOID WARRANTY
- The MagnaCut XM should not be used on heavy wall pipe or plate thicker than 3″ (76mm).
- The MagnaCut XM is not designed for use with 1 3/4″ (44mm) or 2 ½” (64mm) barrel Plasma torches.
- ALWAYS SECURE the machine to the pipe with a safety strap.
- Mathey Dearman should be contacted prior to attempting any application not listed in the catalog.
- MagnaCut XM is not designed for cutting spiral welded pipe.
|MODEL||PART NUMBER||EST. SHIPPING WT|
(lbs / kg)
|MagnaCut XM, 115 vac 50/60 Hz||05.0550.000XM||60 / 27|
|230-115 vac Step-Down Transformer||01.0759.008||5.5 / 2.5|
|Method of Attachment to Pipe or Plate||Rare Earth Magnets|
|Magnetic Pull per Wheel Assembly||150lbs / 68kg|
|Polyurethane, Carbon Zinc or Epoxy Coatings||Up to 15mils or .015″ /.4mm thick.|
|Set Up Time||2 Minutes or less|
|Cutting Range (when placed on outside diameter of pipe)||6 5/8″ / 168mm and up|
|Cutting Range (when placed on inside diameter of pipe)||24″ / 610mm and up|
|Vertical Cutting Capability||Pipe or Plate|
|Horizontal Cutting Capability||Pipe or Plate|
|Diagonal Cutting Capability||Plate only|
|Miter or Saddle Cutting Capability on Pipe||Shallow Miters or Saddles only|