- 0.125” to 0.75” OD (3.17 to 19.0mm)
- Wall Thickness Up To 0.125” (3.17mm)
- Variable Speed Cordless Electric Drive
- Flexible Drive Shaft
- Straight Tube, Micro Fittings, Fittings
- Facing or Squaring
- Preparation on mild, chrome, stainless, copper-nickel alloy, aluminum
- Special procedures for: inconel, other high temp alloys
- Weight 7 lbs (3.18 kg)
The Model 300 has been designed specifically to prepare tubes for autogenous welding, squaring .125″ (3.2 mm) to .75″ (19.1 mm) OD tubing with a wall thickness up to .125″ (3.2 mm). This compact, lightweight, precision squaring tool features self-contained OD saddle sets for holding and rounding the tube, rechargeable 9.6V DC power, and an optional 18″ flex extension making it perfectly suited for operation in tubing racks.
The powerful DC motor connects to the MicroFacer with a three position bayonet type mounting system for maximum flexibility.
The secure saddle clamping system requires a straight length of .22″ (5.6 mm) pipe or tube. The unit is cleanroom ready, being assembled with Krytox® grease and with stainless steel saddles to eliminate carbon contamination.
The Model 300 MicroFacer comes with an AC charger, an extra battery and rugged carrying case.
(Note: The Model 300 can be special ordered as the Model 320, sized for squaring 1″ to 2″ tubing.)