- 0.125” to 1.10” OD (3.17 to 27.9mm)
- Wall Thickness Up To 0.125” (3.17mm)
- Variable speed AC & three speed variable DC drive
- DC drive features audible tone control for consistent feed
- Full Contact Collet Eliminates Tube Deflection
- Patented Cam Feed for Smoother Operation
- Bevel, Squaring, ID Chamfer
- Preparation on mild, chrome, stainless, copper-nickel alloy, aluminum
- Special procedures for: inconel, other high temp alloys
- Straight Tube
- Weight 6.75 lbs (3.1 kg)
Over the years, the field proven Model 301 tube squaring machine has set the industry standard for precision and portability. The compact Model 301 provides full support, OD-mounting, self-centering collets and will square .125″ (3.2 mm) to 1″ (25.4 mm) OD tubing with up to a .125″ (3.2 mm) wall thickness.
Precise end preps are easy to accomplish on a wide variety of materials including steel, stainless steel, titanium, Inconel®, copper, aluminum, and plastic with the patented Auto Retract feed system which automatically retracts the bit when the feed handle is released, readying it for the next cut. The cutting head accepts a squaring bit or a combination squaring and beveling bit. Variable speed electric drives and the ability to work without damaging the inside of electropolished tubes makes the Model 301 a perfect companion to orbital tube welding.
A powerful cordless 14.4 variable speed drive is offered for the Model 301DC for remote cutting where AC power is not available or practical.
The Model 301 can be configured with an optional Quick Lock single-throw clamping system that allows rapid cycle times and easy collet size change-over. The Quick Lock system can be retrofitted to all Model 301 machines that utilize the collet nut clamping method.