Model 306 – Tube Squaring machine
Nothing compares to the Model 306 for squaring 1″ (25.4 mm) to 6.625″ (168.3 mm) OD tubing with a wall thickness of up to .250″ (6.35 mm).
The rugged and dependable Model 306 shares some of the same features as the Model 304 including Quick change snap-in saddles and a precision micrometer feed.
Tri Tool delivers equipment solutions that provide the ideal blend of power and precision for larger diameter production tube squaring.
Designed for Benchtop Precision, Rapid Cycle Times, and Ease-of-Use
- Full-support OD mounting
- Burr free cutting
- Won’t damage electropolished surfaces
- Optional electric drive for cleanroom use
- Easy to change saddles provide positive clamping
- Graduated feed indicator
- Optional quick change snap-in collets on some models
- Unequalled portability
- Broad size range
- Flexible power and micrometer feed for optimum results
- Maximum tool bit visibility and low profile design