Model 308 – Tube Squaring machine
The Model 308 for 1.00″ (25.4 mm) to 8.625″ (219.1 mm) OD tubing (pipe sizes .750″ through 8″) with wall thickness up to .250″ (6.35 mm). These machines offer saddle or collet clamping, and have the capability to square fittings or straight lengths of tube without deformation or damage to the inside surface.
The long feed travel (2″) of the powerful Model 308, combined with three tool bit positions permit the machine to perform limited simultaneous beveling, facing and counterboring.
Designed for Benchtop Precision, Rapid Cycle Times, and Ease-of-Use
- Full-support OD mounting
- Burr free cutting
- Won’t damage electropolished surfaces
- Optional electric drive for cleanroom use
- Easy to change saddles provide positive clamping
- Graduated feed indicator
- Optional quick change snap-in collets on some models
- Unequalled portability
- Broad size range
- Flexible power and micrometer feed for optimum results
- Maximum tool bit visibility and low profile design