Model PFM 3456 ID Mounted Portable Pipeline Beveling System
The PFM 3456 PIPEMASTER® is an ID mount machine tool for beveling, facing and/or counter-boring 34″ (864mm) to 56″ (1422mm) pipe. The tool is configured with twin hydraulic drive motors that power a helical gear train attached to the main spindle for smoother power delivery and optimal surface finish. A set of hydraulic cylinders, with rapid and slow feed control advance and feed the cutting head into the pipe. A large diameter mandrel shaft is provided for optimum stability during heavy cutting operations. Two hydraulically actuated mandrel heads with mounting pads are available.
- 34” to 56” (864 to 1422mm), wall thickness up to 1.88” (47.8mm)
- Safety chip guard with integral auto shut-off
- Setting new standards for Pipeline Facing Machines!
- Widest pipe size range in the industry
- Most powerful machine in it’s class
- Five ID tracking radial arms