FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Applications: Designed specifically for testing PE pipes in gas, water, wastewater and conduit service.
- Sizes Available to Fit: 2″ through 8″ IPS pipe sizes in 9-17 SDR medium density or high density polyethylene pipe. Other sizes available – Contact factory.
- Fast: Easily installed by hand; no special tools required.
- Adjustable configuration: Additional fittings such as isolation valves, pipe caps, and pressure gauges can be easily attached to help perform testing.
- Ported Shaft: Allows user to fill and vent through plug.
- Easy To Maintain: Replacement seals, o-rings, and grippers readily available and easy to replace.
- Optional Safety Gag: An added measure of safety by providing a secondary restraint of the plug.
- Quality Assurance System: Manufactured under a Quality Assurance Program certified to ISO 9001 and several U.S. nuclear industry standards including ANSI N45.2, NQA-1, 10CFR 50 Appendix B, and 10CFR 21.