Purge Monitor Purgeye 100 unit comes complete in
- A plastic carrying case with Justram PurgeEye 100 Canadian distributor logo.
- Fitted foam in the case to house the purge monitor and accessories.
- Calibration certificate
- Hose to extract sample gas to measure purge level
- Hose fitted with an aspirator bulb to pump the sample gas from the weld area being monitored
- A probe or steel tube to insert in the weld zone from where sample gas is extracted
- Neck strap
- Two AA batteries are supplied. The AA batteries are a big improvement over previous models as these are readily available at low cost.
- PurgEye 100 product manual.
This unit measures purge levels down to 100ppm or 100 parts per million, i.e. 0.01%. The unit comes credited with IP65 dust and water protection so it is safe in outdoor use and the rugged requirements of the industry.
Field calibration is a breeze with the press of a button.
A large LCD display gives clear view of purge readings in field environments.
We strongly recommend the use and purchase of the Rubber Housing for Purge monitor that helps protect the unit. It is like a protective cover for your cell phone. We have seen far too many monitors damaged due to the absence of these housing. The PurgEye 100 rubber cover helps protect your investment and keep your equipment in good order.
Unit weighs less than a kilogram, is easy to handle and ergonomically designed keeping in view its use in typical weld environments.
We provide purge monitor calibration service, sensor replacement and repairs at our Aurora, ON office.
|Oxygen Percentage||Parts Per Million|
|100%||=||1,000,000||(One million ppm)|
|10%||=||100,000||(One hundred thousand ppm)|
|1%||=||10,000||(Ten thousand ppm)|
|0.1%||=||1,000||(One thousand ppm) good level for Weld Purging of duplex and stainless steels|
|0.01%||=||100||(One hundred ppm)|
|0.001%||=||10||(Ten ppm) suitable level for welding titanium and UHP joints in stainless|
This chart is simply provided to help explain the relationship between parts per million and percentage of oxygen.
The range of Purge monitors we offer can be viewed by viewing the PurgEye family of purge monitors
Need more information, please refer the manufacturer Huntingdon Fusion by clicking here