PurgEye® 600 Weld Purge Monitor® Gas Detection and Analysing Instrument Gas Detection and Analysing Instrument
This one monitor alone reads all the way from atmospheric concentration (20.94%) right down to 10 ppm. The Instrument uses long life sensor technology and has a USB connection for data logging. The data logging capability allowing the operator ease of data transfer without the need for a computer connection, includes an internal sampling pump and a switching capacity for external devices.
The data logging capability allows the operator to download data via a USB port onto a memory stick obviating the need of a computer connection.
Operating Voltage 110/230 V single phase 50/60 Hz, the unit uses an external 12 volt PSU with an input voltage range of 90 to 260 V AC.
[pdf-embedder url=”https://justram.ca/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/JEI-PurgEye-Family-Table-API-WEB-P.pdf” title=”JEI PurgEye Family Table API-WEB-P”]
- Full range measurement from atmosphere (20.94%) to 10 ppm using long life sensor technology, all in one instrument.
- Readings indicated as a percentage or in ppm.
- Large 3.2″ (81 mm) fully computerised colour touch screen with on-screen graph of the current weld.
- Internal sampling pump with gas filtration.
- State of the art circuitry providing stable readings.
- Real time clock to date stamp Quality Control records.
- User port with two outputs to control welding equipment or activate alarms in the event of rise in oxygen levels.
- USB for easy transfer of data logging and weld certification for Quality Control purposes.
- No more wet cells to keep replacing and re-calibrating.
- Quick fit and quick disconnect purge tube fittings.
- Brushed stainless steel front panel.
- Power from 110/230 V AC single phase supply.
- Protected against external high frequency radiation.
- Incorporates an internal alarm.
- High and low oxygen levels which can be set on the front panel.
- A unique, fast response, long life sensor with little to no maintenance requirement.
- The recording and auditing capabilities of the HFT® Family Range of Weld Purge Monitors® Gas Detection and Analysing Instruments are considered vital to the tube and pipe sector where traceability is now becoming a critical issue. PurgeLog™ software package is included for computer interfacing, data acquisition, storage and printing of results and graphs for Quality Management purposes.
- The instrument is small, lightweight and priced economically when compared with analytical measuring equipment.
- Includes automatic fault finding diagnostics.
- Weld Start/Stop Facility.
Instrument dimensions: 150 x 90 x 170 mm.
Power consumption 18 W.
Applications include Weld Quality Control in aerospace, semiconductor, pharmaceutical, vacuum, biotech, food and drinks industries where pristine oxide free welds have to be achieved. Also, applications demanding extremely accurate readings from atmosphere right down to 10 ppm, such as welds made in titanium, duplex, nickel alloys and high specification stainless steels.
It is ideal for use during welding of orbital tube and pipe welds and also with chamber welding of titanium and other reactive alloy components and materials.