Spacing Wedges enable better fit-up of pipe ends. Wedges are used to create precise weld gap.
The wedge portion of the Spacing Wedge is case hardened for long life, while the upper part of the Wedge is soft enough to prevent splintering.
- Quickly obtain exact weld gap
- Spacing Wedge has a maximum thickness of 1/4″
- Tapers to a chiseled point
- Special process hardens steel; will not bend or mushroom
- Hard-wearing and precision machined
Three popular sizes :
D271 Spacing Wedge, 8″ x 1 1/2″ x 1/4″ (203 mm x 38 mm x 6.4 mm)
D272 Spacing Wedge, 3 1/2″ x 1 1/2″ x 1/4″ (89 mm x 38 mm x 6.4 mm)
D274 Spacing Wedge, 4″ x 3/4″ x 1/4″ (102 mm x 19 mm x 6.4 mm)
Also ask us about our Stepped Wedge and Gauge – An efficient and accurate way of fitting Pipes and Fittings.
Please click on the link below.